Friday 1 April 2016

Challenge #17 - Anything Goes or Spring

Hi there!
It's the first Friday of the month and this means Challenge Day!

Our challenges are always Anything Goes but 
this month we created following the theme "Spring" 
and, of course, you are welcome to join us if you want.

This month we have the honour of having as guest designer 

Bettina Leikvoll using Swinging 



Hi I am Bettina, I am married and mother of two girls aged 6 and 7 1/2. I live in Stavanger, Norway. I love to craft and have been doing that seriously since 2010. I also love gardening, bake cakes, playing the piano, dance, sing and being with my littlest girls. I love watching movies too.

I love to craft cause it is my freezone and I love to create beautiful things. I create almost everything. I do mostly cards. I love making folds, love making boxes and bags too. I got an addiction of making tags as well. I also use dylusions spray and use frantage on some projects as well. Colouringwise I am one of the rare people mainly using promarkers ( and sometimes graph its).

And this are the projects that our DT has created for your inspiration.

Virginia using Julieta Coquette



Vannessa using Rainy Afternoon



Liza using Rose



Beatriz using Rainy Afternoon and Curious Fairy 




Elena using Toad Kisser



Aurora using Thoughtful Faery



Hoep you liked it and decide to join us.

Have a nice weekend

Alicia, Aurora and the DT



No comments:

Post a Comment