Friday 6 November 2015

Challenge 12. Anything Goes or Stitching Real or Faux

Hi there!


It's the first Friday of the month and this means Challenge Day!
This is challenge #12 and the theme is Anything Goes 
with the optional theme Stitching Real or Faux.

Today we have an impressive Guest Designer. 
Someone you will know for sure, because once you see her designs you never forget them.
But I will let you with a presentation on her own words and her fabulous creation.

Elena F Scrap using Faery Selfie



Hello Everyone! I´m Elena F , 
I´m 41 and I live in the Basque Country with hubby, our 2 kids and a baby.
I work full time in the only newspaper that is published entirely in Euskera
(our oldest than Latin official language) but now I'm happy to have a break.
Since I can remember, I spent time doing all kind of crafts and colouring. 
I also sew, knit and crochet when I can.
I think what I enjoy making the most is doing handmade gifts. 
Craft (specially scrapbooking) is my hobby and I love Copic colouring.
I started blogging in January 2013 and you can find my work at:


(SCRAP-lanak GANBARAN; that means scrap works in my storage room).

Thank you for having me as a Guest Designer!. 
Thanks to all the readers / followers too for being here. 

Elena F.

And after that, I leave you with the fantastic work of our Dream Team.

Maria using Flying with the Stars



Beatriz using Butterfly Faery




 Vannessa using Prince Charming



Elena using Christmas Tree



Virginia using Mermaid in Christmas



Alicia using Berta Barton



Hope you liked this and decide to join us.

Have a nice weekend

Alicia, Aurora and the DT




4 comments:

  1. Thanks girls for having me as a guest. Fantastic projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elena, muchas gracias a tí por ser nuestra artista invitada. Tus trabajos son maravillosos, muy cuidados, hechos con cariño y poniendo lo mejor de tí, y eso se nota en el resultado. :-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the challenges! Love the fun! www.kellyscards.ca

    ReplyDelete