Thursday 27 November 2014

November Inspiration

Hi there!

I can't believe this is the last post for November, this month has flight past.

Today we are bringing you some inspiration. 
Just in case you want to join our monthly challenge
and still don't know which image to use, 
here there is some that our DT is showcasing for you.

And also, specially for you, we have a Guest Designer today. 
Her name is Alessandra and she is one of a kind.
Her style is unique, oringinal and refreshing.
And not only she is a great crafter, she is still better person,
and I'm sure if you get to know her, you will love her exactly as we do.
You can find her work on her own blog and at the Inky Chicks.
If I were you I wouldn't miss it.

Alessandra using Ursula



And now, here is the work of our DT.

Virginia using Mary and Jesus



Maria DelValle using Autumn Leaves



We hope you like it and choose to join our monthly challenge.

Alicia, Aurora and the DT.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Alessandra, your coloring is awesome, perfect, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for having me as your guest designer! I just loooved creating this card for you and I am so in love with all these images! can't wait to colour more of them ;)
    Hugs, Ally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much to you. It is a real pleasure for me you paint my drawings. I love how you paint.

      Delete